BEST SAFETY SHOE(LOWCUT)
BEST manufactures its safety footwear in compliance with the EC Directive for Personal Protective Equipment (Directive 89/686/EEC) and meets the requirement according to the European harmonized standard EN ISO 20345:2004 / EN ISO 20345:2007.
Footwear BEST is manufactures using quality leather synthetic and natural materials that conform to the relevant section of EN ISO 20345 L2004 / EN ISO 20345 : 2007 for performance and quality.
* High quality upper buffalo leather providing breathability.
* Inner has EVA insole and anti-bacterial/anti fungal properties.
* Anti static : resistance when new between 01 mega ohms and a thousand mega ohms, although this varies with wetness and wear.
* Outsole is dual density PU/PU.
* Energy absorption in the heel described as above 20 joules.
* Steel Toe impact protection provided is 200 joules.
* Steel mid sole insert penetration resistant over 1,100newtons to the mid sole.
* Resistance against slip, oil/fuel, acid/alkalis and heat up to 200degree.
* Compression protection provided is 15,000newtons.